电影《冒牌天神2(2007)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本
2023-04-26 来源:飞速影视

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
And that"s the news.
这就是今天的新闻
But before we sign off, we"d like to congratulate our very own Evan Baxter,
在节目结束前 让我们恭喜我的老搭档埃文·巴克斯特
who has just been elected Buffalo"s representative to Congress.
他刚被选为水牛城的国会议员
And, now, we have a surprise for Evan.
接下来我们要给埃文一个小惊喜
No, you don"t. We do.
不必了吧 还是要的
Oh, no. I really didn"t expect this.
不要了 我还真没料到
Here"s a look back at his run for office.
让我们来回顾一下他的竞选历程
What are we gonna do?
我们目标是
Change the world!
改变世界
That"s right!
非常对
Baxter! Baxter! Baxter!
巴克斯特 巴克斯特 巴克斯特
Hi.
大家好
Baxter! Baxter!
巴克斯特 巴克斯特
That"s right!
就是这样
I feel like that old Indian in front of all the garbage.
我觉得有点要老泪纵横了
So, for the last time,
我是"目击者报社"的埃文·巴克斯特
this is Evan Baxter for Eyewitness News. Good night.
这是最后一次为你带来报道 晚安
Huntsville, Virginia. Prestige Crest, four miles.
距弗吉尼亚州 亨茨维尔 的普莱斯迪格山庄还有四英里
What did we do before GPS?
如果没有卫星导航系统的话 我们接下来会怎么走?
Nothing.
无计可施
Guys, Dad"s very proud of his new car.
孩子们 爸爸又在吹捧他的新车了
Hey, I am proud of my new car. Look, I"m a politician now.
我是对我的新车很满意 我现在可是政治家了
I"m in the public eye, and as you know, when you are in the public eye,
我现在是公众人物了 当你们也成为公众人物时
image is everything, isn"t it?
你们也会觉得形象能代表了一切 难道不是吗?
Here it is! Welcome to the good life.
我们到了! 欢迎开始新的生活
Hey, guys, why the long faces? We"re off on a new adventure!
孩子们 干嘛拉长着脸啊? 我们要开始新的生活了
It"s just we"re going to miss our friends.
我们只是想念原来的朋友
You"ll make new friends, better friends.
你们会结识到新的 更好的朋友
Yeah, richer friends.
是更富有的朋友
Do not mouth off to me, sir. I am the boss of you.
不准顶嘴 我是你老爸
And let me tell you something, you guys are gonna love this place.
让我来告诉你们 你们会爱上这个地方的
And you know what? I think there"s something for our fishermen up there.
知道吗? 还有个小湖供我们钓鱼
Baxter family, this is what"s called a scenic vista.
巴克斯特的家庭成员们 这才是美景
And I don"t think the big man himself could do a better job. Pretty cool, huh?
我觉得上帝能也只能做到这样了 很酷 对吧?
Hey, Dad, an iguana can stay underwater for 28 minutes.
嘿 爸爸 大蜥蜴可以在水下待28分钟
What"s that?
那是什么?
And a shrimp"s heart is in its head. Really?
虾的心脏是长在头上的 真的吗?
Okay, someone"s had enough Animal Planet for one lifetime.
好了 每个人一生都会有 适合自己的家园
Yeah, let"s head out! Come on. The best is yet to come!
我们去新家看看吧 走吧 去看最精彩的
Gentlemen, I have saved the best for last.
孩子们 我把最精彩的放在了最后
Look over to the right.That is your new home.
往右看 那就是你们的新家
That"s our house?
这就是我们的家吗?
Uh-huh.I don"t remember it being this big in the brochure.
是的 宣传单子上的房子 并没有这么大啊
Was it this big in the brochure?
这是宣传单上那个房子吗?
Pretty amazing, isn"t it?
很不错 是吧?
There they are!
他们来了
Is this curb appeal or what?
路边有什么可值得留恋的?
Here we go!
我们走吧
Honey, I think you"re blocking my photo.
宝贝儿 你把我的照片挡了
Sorry.
对不起
All right, everybody! Say "escrow"!
没事儿 大家一起喊"成交"
Escrow!
成交
Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. Go. Go. Go.
快点 快点 快点
Guys, easy.
孩子们 小心
This is our house?
这真的是我们的家吗?
Uh-huh.
是的
Careful!
小心点
Honey, be careful! Watch it!
宝贝儿 小心 当心
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑的吧?
Mom, can we go upstairs? Yep.
妈妈 我们可以上楼吗? 可以
And I get my own room, right? Yep.
我可以去我的房间吗? 可以
Mr. Baxter, could you give us some direction on these kitchen cabinets?
巴克斯特先生 能对厨房的橱柜给出点意见不能?
Sure.
当然
Okay, it"s between your maple and your old-growth Brazilian cherry.
好的 你可以选枫木或者巴西樱桃木
That is nice! Which is best?
这真棒! 哪个更好点?
Well, if you"re not sensitive to that "save the rainforest" stuff,
如果你不在太意"保护雨林"这类宣传
you can"t beat the Brazilian cherry.
那就不能错过巴西樱桃木
It"s 200, 300 years old.
它应经有二三百年的历史了
Three hundred years. Three hundred.
300年? 300年
Wow. That is old.
哇 真够古老的
And now you are going to hold my dishes.
而你就打算就是用这个来装我盘子?
That"s right. You going with the cherry? Cheery cherry!
是的 那就用巴西樱桃木吗?
Yeah. Definitely. He"s going with the cherry!
当然 他选了樱桃木!
Dad, look!
爸爸!
No, no, no!
不要 不要!
Ryan, do not touch him, please!
赖安 别碰他!
Oh, no, no, no, no, get him away!
不 不 不 放开他!
No. He might have lice, fleas, maggots or something.
他身上可能有虱子 跳蚤 蛆或别的什么
You do not play with stray dogs because they are very...
不要与流浪狗玩 因为他们非常...
No, no! Get away, get away! Go!
不 不! 滚开! 滚!
Okay. Oh, no, no, no.
不要
He"s thirsty. No, no, no.
他渴了 不行
No, you don"t! There we go.
不 你不能这么喝 这样好了
Well, Ryan, he"s a stray.
赖安 这是条流浪狗
If we give him water, he"s just going to come back.
如果我们给他水喝 他会再回来的
Come on, Dad, why can"t we keep him? I mean, we"ve got a new house.
求求你 爸爸 为什么不能留下它? 我们现在有新房子了
Okay, Ryan, this is why we can"t keep him.
所以我们不能收留他 赖安
They are stinky. They are smelly. They get hair all over the place.
他们又臭又脏 还会弄得到处都是狗毛
They get a little thing called the mange.
他们还会患狗皮癣
In a nutshell, he is disgusting. Case in point.
总之 他很恶心 这就是个例子
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
this concludes day one of the Baxters" new and exciting life.
巴克斯特崭新生活的第一天 就这么结束了
I have to do the new house dance.
我得为我的新房子跳上一曲
Wow! That dance?
哇! 这叫跳舞吗?
That"s a good new house dance.
这新房舞真不赖啊
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, those boys were having so much fun tonight,
要知道 孩子们今晚玩的很开心
I thought I would never get them to bed.
我都不愿让他们睡觉
And then Ryan did the cutest thing. He asked if we could all pray together.
赖安还出了个很棒的主意 他建议我们在一起祈祷
Really? What did you pray about?
真的吗? 你们都祈祷了些什么?
He met a dog. What do you think he prayed for?
他看到了条狗 除此之外他还能祈祷什么呢?
Just a walking petri dish, that dog.
那狗真令人作呕
And Jordan was very precise.
而乔丹非常细心
He prayed for good visibility, good weather on the hiking trip tomorrow.
他希望明天外出郊游时 天空晴朗可以将美景尽收眼底
The hiking trip? Oh, right. Yeah. The hiking trip. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
郊游吗? 对 明天去郊游
You wanna know what I prayed for?
你想知道我祈祷了什么吗?
Yeah. What did you pray for?
想 你为什么事而祈祷啊?
I prayed we would become closer as a family.
我祈祷我们一家能够更亲密无间
Honey, you don"t need to pray for that to happen. I will make that happen.
宝贝儿 你不必为那事祈祷 我会让它实现的
What would you pray for?
你会为什么祈祷?
Me? I don"t know. Praying just...
我吗? 不知道 为了...
Honey, you"re the one who said you wanted to change the world.
宝贝儿 你说你要改变世界
It"s a pretty big job.
这可是个艰巨的任务啊
If it were me, I would take all the help I could get.
如果我想改变世界 那么我会寻求一切帮助
Former Buffalo News anchor, Evan Baxter, takes office tomorrow
原水牛城新闻主持 埃文·巴克斯特明天即将上任
to make good on a lofty campaign promise.
来兑现他的竞选承诺
What are we going to do?
我们的目标是?
Change the world!
改变世界!
Good luck, Congressman. Many have tried, many have failed.
国会议员 祝你好运 很多人试过但不少人都失败了
Hello!
大家好!
This is Regina Sparks reporting for...
这是瑞吉娜·斯巴克的报导...
Hello, there. Hi.
上帝 你好
This is Evan Baxter.
我是埃文·巴克斯特
Just wanted to say thank you for everything.
只想给你说声谢谢 感谢你赐于我们一切
Thank you for the new car and for the house.
谢谢你给了我新车和新房
The house is great. I love it.
这房子太棒了 我很喜欢
I mean, I picked it out, but you created matter and everything, so...
虽然这是我自己挑的 但是你创造了这一切 所以...
I just wanted to say that I think Joan makes a good point,
我只想说 琼说的很有道理
and that I am now in a position of great power,
现在我执掌了更大的权力
and I know that with great power comes great responsibility.
我知道权力越大意味着责任也越大