电影《孤胆拯救(2009)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

2023-04-25 来源:飞速影视

电影《孤胆拯救(2009)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本


更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
加拿大怒族影业 出品
为人类服务媒体 个人有限公司
主演: 杜夫·朗格
近战
主演: 迈克尔·帕尔
主演: 姬娜·玛雅
(弗纳托维监狱 巴尔干)
你认为你是一个大人物?
You think you"re a big shot.
没有吗?
Don"t you?
你...
You...

Nope.
你在这里已经呆了九个月 什么也没给我
You"ve been nine months here. You pay nothing.
对不起
I"m sorry.
你是愚蠢吗?
Are you stupid?
那是我所有的了
Well that"s all I"ve got.
我应该马上宰了你
I should kill you right now.
那你还等什么?
Well what are you waiting for?
那不是结交的做法
That"s no way to start a friendship.
有访客
Visitor.
你看起来不太舒服 里金斯先生
You don"t look to good,Mr. Riggins.
我是克莱夫·康纳利
I"m Clive Connelly.
我是驻高纳的美国大使馆官员
I"m an attach at the American Embassy in Gourna.
我是来这里帮你的
I"m here to help you.
我来这里...快一年了
Well, I"ve been here for almost a year now.
美国政府不太愿意帮助一个...
The American government"s a little reluctant to help an...
有走私武器嫌疑的前特种部队成员
...ex-Special Forces who gets himself locked up for smuggling weapons.
-你这个混蛋 -别废话
- You fucked up. - No shit.
麦克 希望你不介意我叫你麦克
Mike, I hope you don"t mind me calling you Mike...
因为我明白你的裁决有问题
Beause I understand you got a problem with authority.
你认为已没有特别的法律适用于你
You think you"ve special laws don"t apply to you.
显然你错了 朋友
Obviously you"ve wrong about that, pal.
那就说重点
So get to your point.
好吧
Well...
你就是世界上最他妈糟糕的监狱的永久居民
you"ve a permanent residentof the worst fucking prison in the world.
你欠了很多钱 债主是一对危险的夫妻
You owe a lot of money to a couple of very dangerous men.
你要待在这里到死为止
You stay in here much longer you"ve gonna be a dead man.
你在这里就是一个死人 除非...
You"ve a dead man on the outside, unless...
除非怎样?
Unless what?
我给你一个建议
I got a proposition for you.
一个能把你弄出这里的建议
One that could get you outta here...
并且给你十万美元
...with a hundred thousand dollars in your pocket.
我面临一个复杂的局势
We have a complex situation.
这是一个我们...
One that"s a little too politically delicate...
...直接参与的微妙政局
...for us to be directly involved in.
一个美国公民被绑架了
An American citizen has been kidnapped.
她已被抓了十八个月
She"s been held for the past eighteen months...
关在黑海附近的一个院落里
...at a compound near the Black Sea.
被这个男人...弗拉多·卡纳焦夫
By this man. Vlado Karadjov.
自称是督军
Calls himself a warlord.
你为什么不自己去救她?
So why didn"t you go get her yourself?
我猜是通过外交手段不行
I guess diplomacy failed.
那个混蛋要钱
The fuck wanted money.
美国政府是不会支付这笔赎金的
The American government doesn"t pay ransoms.
好吧
All right.
我帮你救那个女孩 但是...
I"ll get you the girl, but,
你要给我二十万美元
it"s gonna cost you two hundred thousand.

Fine.
-我什么时候能拿到钱? -现在先给你一万美元
- When do I get my money? - Ten thousand now.
其余的你救出女孩后再给
The rest when you deliver the girl.
二十万现在就要
Twenty now.
碰巧我有额外的十万?
I just happen to have an extra ten grand.
现在 我的号码就存在手机的快拨键上
Now, my number is on speed dial on the cell phone.
这个名单上的人可能对你有帮助
And this is a list of people that may be helpful to you.
可能有一个问题
There could be one problem.
这女孩可能会反抗 她被下了药
The girl might resist. We think she"s been drugged.
你这什么意思?
What do you mean?
我们的谈判者被允许和她谈了话
One of our negotiators was allowed to talk to her.
他觉得她...
He got the impression that she...
...对绑匪感到同情
...was developing sympathy for her kidnappers.
如果你一直被关了这么长时间
Which isn"t that uncommon...
这并不罕见
...when you"ve been kept for this long a period.
我们认为首先你应该找的家伙在这里
We think the first guy you should visit is here.
据我所知 他在市中心经营一家...
Zoran Posternoff. He runs a nightclub in the City Center...
...叫"33"的夜总会
...named Club Thirty-three. I know.
卓娜在哪里?
Where"s Zoran?
里金斯
Riggins.
你在这里干什么?
What the hell are you doing here?
生意
Business.
生意? 坐下
Business? Sit down.
生意? 你还欠我三万呢
Business? You owe me thirty thousand.
我这里有十万美元
I got ten right here.
-怎样? -如果你帮我 其它的...
- And? - The rest, if you help me.
-怎么帮? -我想见弗拉多·卡纳焦夫
- How? - I need to see Vlado Karadjov.
为什么?
Why?
他捉了一个美国女孩做人质
He"s holding an American girl hostage.
听我说
Take my advice.
卡纳焦夫有一个强大的盟友
Karadjov has powerful allies.
没人敢得罪他还敢告诉别人的
Nobody fucks with him and lives to tell about it.
从来没人
Nobody.
-那我能找到他吗? -好吧
- So where can I find him? - Okay.
在这里等着
Wait here.
我看看能不能帮你做点什么
I"m gonna see what I can do for you.
好吗?
Okay?
你好 要点什么饮料?
Hi. You want a drink?
你知道的 我要杯葡萄酒
You read my mind. I"lI have raki.
-多倒点 -好的
- Make it big. - Okay.
你是个美国人 留在高纳?
You are American, you stay in Gourna?
那要看你俩了
Well, that depends on you two.
来这里就是要找乐子的
Here"s to having a good time.
你跟我们一起来吧
You are coming with us.
按住他
Hold him down.
你还是欠我10万 记住 10万
You still owe me ten. Remember, ten.
很高兴见到你没变
Nice to see you haven"t changed.
把他弄出去
Get him out of here.

Move.
你在我的城市里干什么?
What are you doing in my city?
我在这里跟一个女人有关
I"m here about a woman.
什么女人?
What woman?
安娜·盖勒
Ana Gale.
多少钱?
How much?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
每次有人来都会带个更高的价码
Each time someone comes with a bigger offer.
只是还是不够
Only not big enough.
这次多少?
How much this time?
没有
Nothing.
没有?
Nothing?
没有
Nothing.
她的家人想让她回去
Her family wants her back.
如果你再来 我不会拿枪杀你
If you come here again,I am not going to just shoot you.
明白吗? 我不喜欢枪
See, I don"t like guns.
你用枪打人 医院保着他们的命
You shoot people, and hospitals keep them alive.
好吧 让他走
Okay. Let he through.
-你还有些什么别的? -别的?
- What else you got? - What else?
有把格洛克-22
You got the Glock 22
那能在坦克里面开个洞 知道吗?
they can open a hole inside of a tank, you know?
贝雷塔-92 加强火力型
Baretta ninety-two with ultra fire.
还有AK47 额外的子弹
Also, AK-forty-seven with extended rounds.
嗯 钛合金弹头?
Uh, titanium hull points.
还有什么你可能需要的?
What else you can possibly need?
夜视仪
How about some night-vision optics,
震撼手雷
some stun grenades.
C-4炸药
C-4.
你要去和该死的军队开战?
Are you going to fight a fucking army?
还要一些遥控炸弹的触发器

相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号