电影《神秘的地洞》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

2023-04-25 来源:飞速影视

电影《神秘的地洞》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本


是玛丽安的事
It"s about Maryanne.
我...我想...
I... I"d like...
斯国尔特先生我想和你谈谈
Mr. Stewart, I"d like to talk to you.
我去...我去过渡士伯恩溪
I"ve come... I"ve come to Washburn Creek.
去找你 天啊
...to talk to you... oh, good Jesus.
去你家 我去过你家
To your home. I"ve come to your home.
我想找你谈玛丽安的事
...to talk to you about Maryanne. I"d like...
我很想问问
I"d like very much to ask...
玛丽安我想和你谈谈
Maryanne... I"d like to talk to you.
玛丽安的事
...about Maryanne.
是...是关于玛丽安的
It"s about... it"s about Maryanne.
玛丽安
Maryanne?
达科塔 1879年8月11日
等一下
Hold still.
我现在不想睡
I don"t want to go to bed yet, not now.
别罗嗦了
Oh, stop your fussing. Come on.
刺不拨出来会更疼的
The splinter already hurts more than pulling it out.
好吗
Okay?
玛丽
Mary...
你也该休息了玛丽
You need to take your rest too, Mary...
如果你想明天漂亮地见你的爱尔兰情人的话
...if you want to look pretty when your Irish comes courting tomorrow.
你闭嘴
You hush.
别乱动
怎么回事
What"s that?
带他过来
Get him over there.
亚斯特快来
Aster, come. Come here.
出什么事了 他们在威廉家
- What"s happening? - They were in the Williams house.
印第安人 跟女人们待在一起
- Indians? - Stay with the women.
快去菜窖躲着
Down into the root cellar, get.
我们走
Let"s go.
快来来吧
- Come on now. - Come on.
到下面去
Come on down.
别让小家伙们出声 门锁好
Keep your lamp low and this door locked.
不管发生什么事都不要开门
You don"t open it no matter what.
妈妈 妈妈
Ma! Ma!
妈妈 别出声
- Ma, Ma. - Quiet.
听哥哥的话别出声
Mind your brother now. Hush.
乔许
Josh.
别哭 勇敢一点
Don"t cry. Be brave for me.
乔许 乔许
Josh! Josh!
神秘的地洞
玛丽安 玛丽
Maryanne? Mary?
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
威廉先生
Mr. Williams, sir...
斯国尔特家没有人
...the Stewarts aren"t home.
上帝啊
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
斯国尔特家的人都不见了
The Stewarts are gone.
别担心玛丽有跟你说道要离开的事吗
Easy. Did Mary say anything to you about leaving?
没有
No.
那威廉呢
What about the Williamses?
没有 你应该
No, you gotta...
老天
该死的
Damn it.
是被印第安人带走了
Indians took "em.
上帝保佑他们
God help "em.
咱们得把他们救回来
We"ve got to get them back.
我在这儿射杀过三个人
I hit three men up there.
是吗
Really?
是印第安人 都死在我手下了
Indians, anyway. I hit them dead.
别告诉多比你的那些废话
Don"t feed Dobie your horseshit, Mr. Parcher.
这不是废话 这是传统
That ain"t horseshit. That"s history.
得让男孩子知道自己的传统
Boy ought to learn where he"s come from.
请不要在我的孩子面前说废话
Mind the cursing in front of my boy.
是 夫人
Yes, ma"am.
我万能的主啊 那是椰蓉蛋糕吗
Great God Almighty, is that coconut cake?
妈妈特意做的
Mom got it special.
烙过的
Baked it.
东部的椰蓉蛋糕
Coconut cake from back East.
十年前想都别想
10 years back, not a mile from here...
我不得不靠吃马来活命
I had to eat a horse to survive.
真恶心
That"s disgusting.
不是我自己的马 不过重点是
It wasn"t my horse. The point is.
咱们现在能吃到椰蓉蛋糕
we"re here now eating coconut cake.
文明开化的国度
Right civilized country.
里面有鸡肉和玉米面包
There"s chicken and cornbread.
我知道 我马上就吃到玉米面包了
I know it. I"ll attend to that cornbread directly.
有人骑马来了
There"s a rider.
嘿 小子你带着你妈进屋里去好吗
Listen, cowboy, how about you take your mother in the house?
他的帽子可真滑稽
He"s wearing a funny hat.
我想是你农场的人吧 科菲先生
I think it"s your ranch hand, Mr. Coffey.
谁都可能戴这种帽子 这不像是周日出来骑马郊游
Anybody can wear a funny hat. That ain"t Sunday riding.
去吧 带你妈妈到里面去
Go on, take your mother inside.
我们走吧 多比
Let"s go, Dobie.
去吧
Go on.
科菲 真他妈的 老子正野餐呢
Coffey, God damn it, I was having a picnic.
印第安人 他们杀了...
Indians... they killed...
拿去 这是克莱先生给你的
There. It"s from Mr. Clay.
他们带走了玛丽安 带走了他们一家人
They took Maryanne, took the whole family.
我自己看
I can read.
印第安人连威廉家的小姑娘也没放过
Did the Indians kill them little Williams girls too?
不是 看起来像是威廉先生干的
No, looks like Mr. Williams did.
这种话可不能乱说
That"s a hell of a thing to say.
如果是克罗人或是犹特人
If we"re dealing with Crow or Ute...
多比就会看到一些小男孩不该看到的东西了
Dobie could see things a boy shouldn"t have to.
我已经决定了 威尔
I"ve made up my mind, Will.
你已经有一个人死在印第安人手中了
You"ve already lost a man to the Indians.
我不想再冒险了
I don"t want to risk another.
我家里没有男人
I don"t have a man in this house.
只有一个孩子
I"ve got a boy.
带他去沃什伯恩溪再带回来
Take him to Washburn Creek and bring him back.
或许那时就会有两个孩子了
Maybe then I"ll have two.
马都准备好了 是的 先生
- Them horses ready? - Yes, sir.
都准备好了 帕彻先生
We"re all set, Mr. Parcher.
那么就动身吧
Then let"s get to it.
帕彻先生这辈子
Mr. Parcher"s lived through everything.
经历过很多大风大浪
...this country could throw at him.
你一定要跟着他 听他的
You stay close and mind him.
不会有事的
You"ll be fine.
她一定是流了很多血
She should have bled out more.
这些女孩子们也一样
Same with the girls.
艾达和达芬
Ida and Daphne.
她们应该是叫这个名字
I think those were their names.
你想去外面等吗
You want to wait outside?
不用
很好
Good.
我在想
I wonder.
什么样的武器会留下这样的伤口
what kind of weapon makes a wound like that.
不像是剥头皮刀
No scalping knife I know of.
也许是凿子
Maybe some kind of chisel.
那把枪一次只能打两发子弹
That gun only fires twice.
要是想继续杀人的话
He would have had to have reloaded it.
他就得重新装弹
...if he wanted to kill everybody.
对女基督信徒而言 宁可死亡也不想被抓
Any Christian woman would prefer dying to capture.
威廉先生会有时间装子弹的
Mr. Williams had time to reload.
因为他妻子负责拿给他
...because his wife gave it to him.
如果是这样的话
If it came to that...
我希望你够坚强
I hope you"d be strong enough.
能照顾好你妈妈
...to take care of your mother.
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号