美剧《犯罪心理》第十五季第十集Part1593-中英文对照台词剧本

2023-04-24 来源:飞速影视

美剧《犯罪心理》第十五季第十集Part1593-中英文对照台词剧本


最后
And in the End
《犯罪心理》前情提要
Previously on "Criminal Minds"...
我们的疑犯是埃弗雷特·林奇
Our unsub is Everett Lynch.
他会把他勾引到的
He"s a conman who slices off the faces
女人的脸剥下来
of the women he seduces.
这是我这么久以来第一次
This was the first time that I was beaten
被一个比我年轻 比我敏捷 比我强壮的人打败了
by someone younger, faster, stronger than I am.
埃弗雷特·林奇是联调局的头号通缉犯
Everett Lynch was the FBI"s most wanted.
在我们追上他之前 他一直在逃
He remained at large until we caught up with him.
蒙泰罗队长 破门
Captain Montero, breach.
他与我们的六名探员
He died in an explosion,
在爆炸中身亡
along with 6 of our agents.
我觉得没道理
It doesn"t make sense to me.
我不懂那样的人
I don"t understand how that type of personality
怎么会选择炸死自己
can choose to blow itself up.
如果他能进入隧道
If he could get to a tunnel.
林奇还活着
Lynch is still alive.
那你最好感谢楼上的老大
Well, you know, you better thank your man upstairs
帮整组人争取到的假期
for making it the whole team,
不然他们肯定会找理由把我们叫回来
otherwise you know they"d find a reason to bring us back up in here.
为什么 他们还有别的小组啊
Why? They got other teams.
你可以继续这么想下去
Ok, you can go on believing that if you want to,
-但我可不会接我的电话 -好吧
- but I am not answering my cellphone. u202d- Ok.
他来了
Oh, there he is.
帅小伙
Pretty boy.
最后一次机会
Last chance.
我可以让我的人几乎免费给你订一间房
I can get my man to swing you a hotel room for practically nothing.
就算是你也有可能搞到一点艳遇的
Even you might get a little loving out there.
还是谢了
Thanks anyway.
拜托 里德 偶尔享受一下生活
Come on, Reid. Live a little, huh?
我要...回家
I have to go-- going home.
玩得开心 伙计们
Have a good one, guys.
再见
Bye.
你觉得他看上去没事吗
He look ok to you?
他看上去就像是
He looks about the way I would
要和家人一起度过两周的我
if I was gonna spend two weeks with my family.
别说家不好 我接下来336小时
Hey, don"t knock family. I"m gonna get nothing
可是完全和家人一起
but for the next 336 hours.
好样的
Hey, good for you.
哈莉给我的家务清单有一英里长 我等不及了
Haley"s got a list of chores a mile long, and I can"t wait.
我要做的最重大的决定是 我要先做哪个
The biggest decision I got to make is what I"m gonna do first.
我敢说她心里早就给你安排好了
I bet you she has a thought or two about that as well.
放马过来吧
Bring it on!
接下来两周 我会迷失在
I"ll be lost in a cabin in the woods
森林的小木屋里 不管发生什么都别给我电话
for the next two weeks. Do not call me for anything.
玩得开心 你们值得好好休息一下
Have a great time. You all deserve a break.
说真的 别给我打电话
Seriously, don"t call.
基甸
Gideon.
基甸 霍奇
Gideon! Hotch!
我撞到了脑袋 现在我开始出现幻觉了
I hit my head and now I"m seeing things.
斯特劳斯组长
Section Chief Strauss?
你好 斯宾塞
Hello, Spencer.
你已经死了
You"re dead.
没错
I am.
这...
Does...
这说明我也...
Does that mean that I"m--
不 不一定
No. Not necessarily.
我在我的家里晕过去了
I passed out in my apartment.
你颅内出血
You have intracranial hemorrhaging.
我的大脑停止工作了
My brain is shutting down?
一部分停止了
Parts of it are.
还有一部分在努力挣扎
Parts of it are struggling to survive.
你是哪部分
Which part are you?
你需要帮助
You need help.
如果这是永久性的呢
What if this is permanent?
我妈妈就是从出现幻觉开始的
My mom started out hallucinating.
你没有表现出任何精神分裂的症状
You never displayed any signs of schizophrenia.
你很清楚
You know that.
这是一段旅途
This is a journey.
有的人会看到明亮的走廊
Some people see corridors of light,
有的人会看到他们所爱的人
some people see people they love.
你所看到的东西取决于你自己
What you see is up to you.
你代表我的愧疚感
You symbolize my guilt,
那些死去的探员们
the...dead agents.
你要自己做出决定
You have to make that decision yourself.
一路上 你会受到一些诱惑
You"ll be tempted about which way to go.
不要害怕
Don"t be afraid.
六名探员被炸成碎片
6 agents blown to pieces.
你们得找一条大船
Damn. You"re gonna need a bigger boat.
我得问问
I gotta ask,
他们被炸成碎片了
when they go kablam like that,
你们有人把他们拼回去还是...
do you have a guy that puts them back together or...?
我跟你说话呢 博士
I"m talking to you, doc.
还是该叫你特别探员
Or it is special agent?
瘾君子
Addict?
罪犯
Convict?
闭嘴
Shut up.
不过我还有个问题
But I have one more question.
为什么我杀了人 他们就是被害人
How come when I kill people, they"re called victims,
而你杀了人 他们就成了伤亡人员
but when you do it, they"re called casualties?
死了就是死了 我说得对吗
Dead is dead. Am I right?
天啊
Oh, boy.
乔治·弗伊特 他通常在车内或
George Foyet. He likes to attack them inside
车附近发动袭击
or near their cars,
作案时间多为夜晚 在昏暗偏僻的小路上
at night, on poorly lit, less populated roads.
乔治·弗伊特
George Foyet.
我们为什么在这 你觉得这里是我的地狱
Why are we here? You think this is my hell?
我怎么想不重要
Doesn"t matter what I think.
我没有控制权
I"m not in control.
这是你第一次见到我的地方
This is where you first met me.
看看这帅气的恶魔
Look at that handsome devil.
乔治·弗伊特
这么说施特劳斯是天使 你是魔鬼
So Strauss was the angel, and you"re the devil.
我可没那么说 我只是说照片帅而已
I never said that. Just the handsome part.
我为什么会想到你
Why would I picture you?
在那么多凶手中间
Of all the offenders that--
因为我杀了可爱的哈莉
Because I killed that sweet Haley
老艾伦·霍奇纳再也不一样了
and old Aaron Hotchner was never the same.
你赢了
You got me.
你知道那意味着什么
You know what that means.
你们都不一样了
None of you were.
我是你结局的起点
I was the beginning of your end.
这场正义对抗邪恶的游戏是你唯一知道的
This good vs. evil game is all you know.
而我是你混乱大脑能想象出最理想的人物
And I"m the best your rattled brain could conjure.
昨晚是我近年来睡得最好的一晚
Well, last night was the best sleep I"ve had in ages.
谁说不是呢
Tell me about it.
而且这么开始新的一天也不错
And what a way to start the morning.
怎么
What?
感觉你内心获得了平静
You have a peace about you.
确实
I do, huh?
林奇死了 你
With Lynch dead, you...
你感觉不同了
You seem different.
我在行为分析组这么多年
You know, all my time at the BAU,
有很多条大鱼要抓
there were a lot of whales to catch,
埃弗雷特·林奇是最大的之一
and Everett Lynch was one of the biggest.
我要确保他不会
And I needed to make sure he couldn"t...
再伤害其他人
hurt anyone else.
否则我无法
Otherwise I couldn"t...
你无法什么
You couldn"t what?
安睡
Sleep.
不不不
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号