美剧《致命诱惑(2016)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

2023-04-24 来源:飞速影视

美剧《致命诱惑(2016)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词剧本


更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
娜塔莎·坎道尔 辛格尔现代艺术博物馆
画得真美
Beautiful painting.
这是收藏里唯一的她的作品吗
Is this her only piece in the collection?
玛莉亚·凯琳[俄罗斯女画家]吗
Maria Kreyn?
我见过她在奥斯陆[挪威首都]独奏
I saw her solo show in Oslo.
这里还有一幅
There is another piece,
但到得太迟 没赶上开幕
but it arrived too late for the opening.
最近的作品吗
A recent work?
私人收藏家借的
On loan from a private collection.
她作品里我最喜欢那一幅
I think it"s my favorite of hers.
那你这是在折磨我了
Now you"re just torturing me.
你想看看它吗
Would you like to see it?
娜塔莎·坎道尔 现代艺术歌手博物馆
她看起来好悲伤
She seems so sad to me.
她恋爱了
She"s in love.
那有什么悲伤的
Why is that sad?
因为爱情从来不长久
Because it never lasts.
他似乎没有摇摆不定
He doesn"t seem to have any doubts.
他没有露出眼睛
He"s not showing you his eyes.
但不长久...
But just because it doesn"t last...
不代表不是爱
doesn"t mean it isn"t love.
我们该回去了
We should get back.
我能给你买杯酒吗
May I get you a drink?
现在是我的工作时间
I"m supposed to be working.
那下班之后呢
What about after work?
来找我吧
Come find me.
晚上好 先生 我能查一下你的外套吗
Evening, sir. May I check your coat?
你是警察
You"re a cop?
私家侦探
Private investigator.
那你不能逮捕我
Then you can"t arrest me.
不 我喜欢让他们来
No. I like to let them do that.
对我来说
For me...
这个环节才比较好玩
...this is the fun part.
致命诱惑
第一季第一集
安德森·沃恩调查公司
Anderson Vaughan Investigations.
我需要给您接谁呢
How may I direct your call?
早上好 罗宾 她来了吗
Morning, Robin. She in yet?
在会议室
Conference room.
我得告诉你 我想阻止她来着
I need you to know I tried to stop her.
我跟她说了我们没时间
I told her we don"t have time for this,
但首先 她就是不听
but, "A," She doesn"t listen,
其次 她特别不愿意听我的话
and, "B," she especially doesn"t listen to me.
天呐 她看到我了吗
Oh, dear God. Did she see me?
继续走
Just keep walking.
你来了
You"re here.
还有蛋糕
More cake.
好多蛋糕
So much cake.
你要结婚了 我完全不知道
You"re getting married. I had no idea.
你怎么什么都没说
Why didn"t you say anything?
在我生命这个阶段
At this point in my life,
我觉得结婚最好做到低调
I think marriage is best done quietly,
高雅 不要有这么多蛋糕
with dignity and with less cake.
我得给博物馆打电话
I have to call the museum.
我刚跟他们通完电话
I just got off the phone with them.
-你要我做这个的 -我知道 但
- You asked me to do this. - I know, but --
是你请我做你的女伴郎的
You asked me to be your Best Woman...
是伴娘 但怎么叫无所谓了
Maid of Honor, but okay.
即使我已经不相信婚姻制度了
...even though I no longer believe in the institution of marriage,
但我就是这样的朋友和伙伴
but this is the kind of friend and partner I am.
我很感激
And I appreciate that.
那你得过来挑个结婚蛋糕
Then you need to get in here and pick out a wedding cake,
否则我就帮你挑了 而我会挑胡萝卜
or I"m gonna pick one out for you, and it"ll be carrot.
博物馆怎么说
What did the museum say?
画没有受损
No damage to the painting.
我们的情报无误 那家伙是惯犯
Our intel was right -- the guy was a pro.
我们的新人怎么样了
How"d our new recruit do?
-她做得不错 -她做得还行
- She did great. - She did okay.
她用三种语言引导了博物馆人流
She conducted a museum tour in three different languages.
她是在炫耀 吸引别人的眼球
She was showing off, calling attention to herself.
她可能会把整个计划搞砸了
She could have blown the whole sting.
她欢迎别人提出建设性批评
She"s open to constructive criticism
而且还坐在这儿呢
and is sitting right here.
没有冒犯之意
No offense, okay,
但我们最不需要的就是律师
but the last thing we need around here is a lawyer.
我不介意 但那种态度会害你进监狱的
None taken, but that attitude"s gonna land you in jail --
不仅如此 送你进监狱的
that and the fact that you have a history
还有你在警方到场之前破坏证据的前科
of tampering with evidence before the police arrive on the scene.
你把这事都跟她说吗 就那一次
You told her? That happened one time.
另一次不算
That other time doesn"t count.
还有另一次
What other time?
关键是 我们是私家侦探
The point is, we are private investigators.
客户只有在警察和
Clients only come to us
联调局解决不了问题的时候才来找我们
when the cops and the feds can"t help them.
所以 如果要通过法律手段让一切平稳运行
So, if we start having to run everything we do by the law here --
我来这儿不是为了充当法律手段
I"m not here to be the law.
我来这儿是要在你违反法律的时候帮助你
I"m here to help you when you break it,
你好像觉得违法挺稀松平常
which you seem to fairly regularly.
怎么了
What"s wrong?
他又送来了一份
He sent another one.
这一份他说了什么
What does this one say?
和其他的一样 "你准备好开始玩了吗"
Same as the others -- "Are you ready to play?"
什么意思
What does that mean?
在过去的九个月里
In the last nine months,
这个人 X先生
this guy, this "Mr. X,"
从我们两位最大的客户那里偷走了五百万
has stolen $5 million from two of our biggest clients.
我们不知道他是谁
We don"t know who he is.
我们不知道他长什么样
We don"t know what he looks like.
但他了解我们 因为在这两次作案之前
But he knows us because before both jobs
他发了同样的电子邮件 "你准备好开始玩了吗"
he sent us the same e-mail -- "Are you ready to play?"
他在客户的公司里找到了一个心怀不满的人
He finds a malcontent in our clients" firm
通过这个人把机密文件拷贝到了一个硬盘上
to copy confidential files to a hard drive.
然后他拿硬盘换了满满一公文包的钱
And then he trades the drive for a briefcase full of cash.
但他为什么盯上你们了
But why is he targeting you?
因为城里最好的客户在我们这儿
Because we have the best client list in town.
而且我们打算继续保持下去
And we intend to keep it that way.
所以我们已经对客户的员工进行了监控
So, we"ve been monitoring our clients" employees,
我们认为目前X先生正在和一位
and right now we think Mr. X is working with
叫帕特里克·刘易斯的客户经理合作
an account manager named Patrick Lewis.
帕特里克·刘易斯
他在公司干了11年
11 years at the company,
11年被等闲视之
11 years of being taken for granted,
11年平平淡淡
11 years of no surprises.
复制项目
帕特里克·刘易斯 每天下午1点10分
Patrick Lewis -- every day, 1:10 P.M.
分秒不差地去日落世纪广场的快餐店里买
Like clockwork, Philly cheesesteak and fries from the sub shop
费城牛肉芝士三明治和薯条
at Sunset Century Plaza.
让保安守住广场的每个入口每个角落
Tell Security to cover every entrance, every inch of the plaza.
X先生想要不惊动我们
Mr. X won"t be able to get in or out
进出广场是不可能的
without our knowing about it.
什么声音那么吵
What is that noise?
那是世界上最昂贵汽车的报警声
That is the sound of the world"s most expensive car alarm --
兰博基尼艾文塔多敞篷跑车 五十多万美元
the Lamborghini Aventador S.V. Roadster, over $500,000.
谁会买那样的车啊
Who buys a car like that?
我猜不是他买的 那是声东击西 他来了
I"m guessing he didn"t buy it. It"s a distraction. He"s here.
有人盯住帕特里克了吗
Do we have eyes on Patrick?
我在盯
Eyes on Patrick.
狗狗 给 真乖
Hey, pup. There you go, boy.
各位 我把帕特里克跟丢了
Guys, I just lost Patrick.
你什么
You what?
他什么
He what?!
-我会找到他的 -爱丽丝
- I"ll find him. - Alice --
我也去

相关影视
合作伙伴
本站仅为学习交流之用,所有视频和图片均来自互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,本网站只提供web页面服务,并不提供资源存储,也不参与录制、上传
若本站收录的节目无意侵犯了贵司版权,请发邮件(我们会在3个工作日内删除侵权内容,谢谢。)

www.fs94.org-飞速影视 粤ICP备74369512号