电影《特种部队2:全面反击(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本
2023-04-22 来源:飞速影视

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
朝鲜 非军事区
大家动作快点 赶紧找到那个叛逃者
Hustle up, guys. You"ve got to get that defector
然后带离这里 不要耽搁
and get the hell out of there. No delays.
老鼠 准备好实现那个18岁目标了吗
Hey, Mouse, are you ready with that 18-year-old aim?
准备好了 长官
I"m on it, sir.
-快 -我们走
- Move. - Let"s go.
快啊 这家伙到底在哪
All right, come on. Where is this guy at?
快啊 快啊 快啊
Come on, come on, come on. Come on, come on, come on.
老鼠 帮忙分散他们的注意力
All right, Mouse. Give us that diversion.
快走
Let"s move.
火石 原地待命
Flint, stay put.
没人告诉你你打架超难看吗
Anyone ever tell you you fight ugly?
被我撂倒的人不会说话
Not from their backs, they don"t.
只是...
It"s just...
火石 走吧 火石
Flint, let"s go. Flint?
你在搞什么鬼
What the hell are you doing?
标记一下我们的地盘 长官
Just marking our territory, sir.
大兵盖恩斯 看到火石的话 毙了他
Private Gaines, if you see Flint, shoot him.
乐意至极
With pleasure.
找到叛逃者了 返回撤离点 跟我走
Defector in hand. En route to pickup. Come on.
我没看到他 你呢
I don"t see him, do you?
火石 快点滚回来
Flint, get your ass back to the team.
我们要撤退了
We are on the move.
你不会相信的 拦路虎
You ain"t gonna believe this, Roadblock.
我日
Mother...
赢了
Yeah!
什么
What?
不不不 这不公平
No, no, no, no. No, no, no. Unfair advantage.
我更厉害点
I"m better.
他脸蛋很光滑 连胡须都没
He"s got smooth cheeks. He"s got no facial hair.
-我要拉引信了 -在水里摩擦力更小
- I"m gonna pull the pin. - There"s less friction underwater.
那样算犯规 犯规
That"s a foul. That"s a foul.
这才是特种兵
A Joe flag.
这才是特种部队的队员
A G.I. Joe flag.
这招不错吧
That was a nice touch, right?
算是吧
Yeah. You can call it that.
那你觉得呢
And what would you call it?
-很不光彩 -也算是吧
- Undignified. - Yeah, that, too.
赢了就该绅士点
You know in victory, we should be gentlemen.
-杰伊 -在
-Hey, Jaye! - Yo!
普通人能屏住呼吸多久
How long can the average man hold his breath?
90秒
Ninety seconds.
-给我来一瓶 -没问题 老板
- Free hand. - You got it, boss.
好的 放轻松 小样
All right. Easy, Flipper.
拿着 妈的 这就不行了
Back. Damn, that"s good.
胜利了庆祝一下很正常 这样才好玩
There"s nothing wrong with taking a victory lap. It"s fun.
事实就是这样 特种部队就像一个拳头
This is how it works. G.I. Joe"s a fist.
我们就是指关节
Us, we"re the knuckles.
我们要如何攻击
How do we strike?
团结在一起才行
Together.
若有一个手指没握紧
A finger strays...
-就会被拗断 -就会被拗断
- It gets broken. - It gets broken.
又来指关节了 你不是吧
Knuckles, again? Really?
友情提醒 下次换个新的故事
As a friend, you"ve got to get a new speech.
还有 下次你要淹某人
And the next time you want to drown somebody,
记得叫上我
just invite me.
特种部队 全面反击
纳米虫战争结束后
Since the end of the Nanomite wars,
上尉公爵·豪泽尔指挥着特种部队的战术行动
Captain Duke Hauser now leads Joe Tactical Operations.
麾下成员有拦路虎
Under Duke"s command are Roadblock,
杰伊女郎
Lady Jaye,
火石
Flint,
还有蛇眼
and Snake Eyes.
而残暴的恐怖分子眼鏡蛇指挥官
The ruthless terrorist known as Cobra Commander,
和迪斯特罗
and Destro
已经被特种部队抓获
have been captured by the G.I. Joes
并被关押在守备最森严的监狱里
and placed in a maximum security prison.
但是眼镜蛇特工 白幽灵
But the Cobra operatives, Storm Shadow
和扎坦 仍然逍遥法外
and Zartan, remain at large.
特种部队和整个世界
The unit and the world
都在高度警戒眼鏡蛇指挥官最后的誓言
remain on high alert following Cobra Commander"s final vow.
全面反击
Retaliation.
日本 东京
听风辨影
The ear that sees.
岚影一族传承已久的测试
An ancient Arashikage test.
金克斯 白幽灵的表妹
Jinx, cousin to Storm Shadow,
是时候证明你有能力加入特种部队了
it"s time to prove that you are ready to join the G.I. Joes.
保护好你自己
Defend yourself.
准备好了 盲大师
I"m ready, Blind Master.
耳听八方
Ears, open.
蛇眼 你来测试她
Snake Eyes, your task.
测试她的能力
Test her abilities.
拔下金克斯的一根头发
Pluck a single hair from Jinx"s head.
开始
Hajimate!
不错不错
Ah, good.
要像猫一样敏捷
One should be as nimble as a cat,
还要像老虎一样凶猛
yet fierce as a tiger.
蛇眼获胜
Snake Eyes wins.
金克斯 为了在战场获胜
Jinx, in order to excel in war,
你首先就要学会沉着冷静
you must first find peace.
蛇眼
Snake Eyes,
你赢得了正义之刃
you have earned the Blade of Justice.
此刀由黑色碳纤维打造
Made of black carbon fibre.
凶残无比且坚不可摧
Cruel. Indestructible.
传言我们的敌人即将卷土重来
There are rumours of a new attack by our enemies.
你要离开道场 找出并阻止他们的计划
You must leave the dojo to uncover these plans and stop them.
迅速行动 你可能已经晚了
But move swiftly. You may already be too late.
正面遇敌 正面遇敌
Contact front! Contact front!
敌人火力很强
Heavy enemy fire!
守住防线 守住防线
I need you to bring them up the line. Bring them up the line.
收到 虎爷 但我赶不过去
Check that, Block, but I can"t, man.
我被攻击了
I"m taking rounds back here.
我需要你的支援 现在就需要你的支援
I need you! I need you now!
发动空袭 快发动空袭
Air strike! Call in an air strike!
等等 怎样才能发动空袭来着
Wait. How do you call in an air strike?
-老天 -我能不能
- Jesus! - Can I bring...
能不能用个急救包之类的
What about one of those, like, care package thingies?
我都快死了 就等着你冲过来
I"m bleeding out and I need you to sprint.
能不能用急救包 我可以给你
Can you use a care package thingy? I can bring you one.
急救包
A care package thingy?
谁在朝我开枪 搞什么
Who is shooting me? What is...
我都快死了 你却在...
I"m bleeding out right there and you"re...
你是在原地打转吗
Are you spinning?
我得全方位掩护你
You got to cover 360.
你在原地打转
You"re spinning.
你实战打得那么好 玩这个烂死了
How could you be so good at combat? You stink at this.
别激动 我记得我的军衔
I think you need to relax. I believe I outrank you,
-比你高 -别在我的地盘摆架子
- last time I checked. - Not in my house, you don"t.
好吧 敌军来袭
All right. Taking fire!
受到敌人攻击 暂停 受到敌人攻击
Enemy fire! Time out! Enemy fire!
遇敌
Enemy contact!
公爵叔叔 你耳朵好大
Uncle Duke, you have big ears.
你头好大 过来
You got a big head. Come here!
回击敌人 现在怎么样
Returning fire! What"s up, now?
回击敌人
Returning fire!
尖叫也没用的
You can"t scream your way out of this one!
请求支援 虎爷
Yeah, requesting assistance, brother Block!
无法动弹 公爵 无法动弹
Pinned down, brother Duke. Pinned down.
没关系 我还有我的伙伴 地狱犬
That"s all right. I got my boy here. Demon dog!
奶奶 帮帮我们 我们需要后援
Grandma, help us! We need backup!
这可不是你第一次
Not the first time you sent a girl
让女孩子尖叫着逃跑了
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果